At Market Equity Inc. we understand our clients requests, and we recognize the importance of providing a trading environment that fits their scalping strategy, we have designed this account for those who rely on the fast buying and selling trading.
The common definition of scalping is to access big deals with the purpose of getting few points from the market and keep the deal for a short period of time based on the expected perception of the market.
The trader usually follow this approach to target the small point difference, and some traders resort to this technique because they do not need to study the market situation in the long term.
As the ability to properly manage risk is an essential element, the trader must have it given the need for follow up and speed in executing the orders and accurately locating the opening and closing of the transaction.
Since we want you to participate and always develop your investment tools, we have designed this account.
Account Specification (Scalping) :
- Variable spreads starting from 0.6.
- Perform operations up to parts of a second.
- Allow price conditions between demand and execution.
- The possibility to open 20 lots in one operation.
- leverage up to 1: 200
- Initial deposit starting from $ 100.
- High liquidity from 12 of the top banks in the global markets.
- Multilingual follow-up 24 hours a day.
- No additional fees.