Privacy and Security Policy
This Privacy and Security Policy explains how Market Equity Inc collects personal data about you and how it maintains, uses and discloses that data. Market Equity Inc is committed to protect the privacy of all personal information which is obtained from you, including the information we obtain during your visits to this website. Market Equity Inc will only use your personal information in accordance with this “Privacy and Security Policy”.
What information do we collect from you?
Market Equity Inc will collect and store personal information about you, as it is legally required to provide you with the investment services. This includes, among others, your date of birth, your address, a copy of your national Identity card, passport, or other form of ID and a copy of a recent utility bill or other proof of address. We may obtain personal information because of ID authentication or verification, including verification in front of credit reference agencies (who may keep a record of the information) to prevent fraud.
Market Equity Inc also collects and processes your personal information which are necessary for us to provide you with our services including information about you when you complete an online application or another type of form and when you access and trade through your Market Equity Inc account.
Market Equity Inc may also derive information about your use of this website and client trading platform program and may store this information with your personal profile. This information may include the location of the visited areas, pages viewed, frequency and duration of visits, Internet Protocol (IP) address, computer identification parameters, types of transactions conducted, documents downloaded, mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as the text you write on this website and the website you referred by or the site which you link to.
How we use and share your personally identifiable information?
Market Equity Inc uses your personal information and share it with partners, contractors, service providers, transaction processors, advisors and affiliates of Market Equity Inc (including but not limited to mother companies, sister and subsidiary companies in Market Equity Inc group) (“Partners”) for the following purposes only, or subject to an honest approval:
- To Provide services you have requested including processing transactions.
- To confirm your identity.
- To maintain your personal profile.
- To manage your account.
- To contact you when necessary or appropriate concerning the services provided to you.
- Keep in touch as you are our client regarding matters such as traded contracts and other activities at Market Equity Inc.
- To manage and administer the products and services provided to you.
- For marketing purposes, including, but not limited to providing information regarding the products and services offered by Market Equity Inc or its Partners.
- In developing and understanding the products and services that you may be interested in obtaining them from Market Equity Inc or its partners.
- To provide you with information or opportunities that we believe they may be relevant to you.
- To adapt the site to your needs and interests.
- To create impersonalized statistical data.
- To enforce the governing terms and conditions.
- If Market Equity Inc believes that you have violated the governing terms and conditions, or misused your rights to use other services, or performed any act or omission which Market Equity Inc believes to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations, then Market Equity Inc may share your information with law enforcement agencies and other competent authorities as well as with other third parties, as may be required.
- If Market Equity Inc is required or believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information to governmental authorities or to any other third party in any case of dispute, or legal procedures of any kind between you and Market Equity Inc, or between you and other clients or third parties in relation with the services that Market Equity Inc provides.
- To conduct surveys and questionnaires.
- In any case where Market Equity Inc believes that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property.
- If Market Equity Inc organizes and operates its services in a different context, or through another legal structure or entity, or if it is acquired by Market Equity Inc, or merged with another entity, provided but provided that such entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with the introduction of necessary changes to be taken into consideration.
Market Equity Inc may combine your personal information with information from other users of this site to create impersonalized statistical data for the purposes of monitoring and improving service. Market Equity Inc may provide this statistical data to third parties. Under no circumstances no one will be able to identify your ID from this statistical data and you will remain anonymous.
Transfer of data to third countries
You acknowledge in Market Equity Inc. By its nature as an online service, that the information may be stored and processed in different locations around the world. If you are a resident “in a jurisdiction such as the member states of the European Economic Area, where the transfer of personal information to another jurisdiction requires your consent, and the completion of your account opening procedures constitutes your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer.
Updating Your Information
You may inform Market Equity Inc. at any time that your personal details have changed or if you would like Market Equity Inc. to delete the personal information we hold about you by sending us an email at email@example.com and we will change or delete your personal information in accordance with your instructions, except to the extent that we are required by your personal information for regulatory or legal purposes, to provide you with the services you have requested or to maintain adequate business records. In any event, Market Equity Inc may keep any aggregated or anonymous information for the purposes described in this privacy and security policy, for an indefinite period.
Cookies are small files of information, which often include a unique identification number or value, stored on your computer’s hard disk because of your use the Market Equity Inc trading software and accessing the Market Equity Inc site.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. Session ID cookies are used to allow you to access your account online.
Persistent cookies remain on your hard disk for an extended period. Persistent cookies are used only to collect statistical information referred to above. Most internet browsers are set up to accept cookies.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may be able to change the settings of your browser to refuse all cookies or to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is sent to it, and thereby give yourself the choice whether to accept it or not. However, this may impair the quality of the services that we provide you in relation to your account. Some persistent cookies, such as Flash cookies, cannot be blocked by changing your browser’s settings.
Remarketing with Google Analytics
We use the information we collect to help us deliver relevant ads to you (re-marketing). Re-marketing is a way for us to communicate with our site visitors and ads, based on their past interactions with our website and advertising. There may be a third-party marketing contract with Market Equity Inc. for the performance of such remarketing services. Third-party vendors, including Google, may advertise on the Internet. These third-party vendors, including Google, may use third-party cookies and cookies and similar technologies to serve ads based on previous visits to Market Equity Inc Site Visitors.
Market Equity Inc. may also use and market advertising and advertising sites for increasing its activity and achieving its objectives.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for advertisers to view and opt out of Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Preferences Manager. You are also invited to visit the Google Analytics browser.
For more information, you can also visit the Google Privacy Center.
Market Equity Inc takes security very seriously and makes efforts to protect your personal information and ensure that they are not accessed by unauthorized persons. It includes encryption measures during data transmission, strong authentication mechanisms and separation of hardware and data to provide safe areas.
it is not accessed by unauthorized persons.
Although such systems and procedures exist to reduce the risk of security breaches, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, Market Equity Inc cannot guarantee that our services will be immune from any irregularities, malfunctions, illegal objections, unauthorized access to information stored in it, and other information security risks, or that your communications or through our service will remain confidential.
What are Your Rights?
You do not need to give us any of the personal information required through Market Equity Inc. However, without obtaining the information required on the application form, Market Equity Inc. may not be able to open an account for you, or provide you with any of the services, information or assistance that you seek or assess the suitability of the service you require.
How to request a copy of information
If you have a request, please write to Market Equity Inc., showing your identity verification and determining what information you require in full.
A fee will be imposed “as permitted by applicable law to cover the costs of verifying the application, locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any of the materials requested.
Market Equity Inc. makes every effort to comply with this privacy and security policy. If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding this policy and how to apply it, please refer to: Support@marketequityinc.com. After receiving the complaint, Market Equity Inc. will contact you to understand your concerns and we will make every effort to immediately respond to your question or resolve your complaint until you are fully satisfied.
Amendments to Policy
RISK WARNING Trading in Financial Instruments carries a substantial level of risk and may result in a loss of all invested capital. It may be not suitable for all investors; please ensure that you understand your investment objectives, level of experience, risk appetite and, if necessary, seek advice from an independent financial advisor.